Registration Still Open!
Join us on April 27th, 2017 for our 14th Annual Chapter Symposium, earn 7 PDUs and learn what defines the Modern Project Manager. The theme this year is ChAT - Change Management, Agile and Transformation.
Ticket prices: $350 (members), $400 (non-members), $100 (full-time students) - all prices add HST. Your ticket includes: 4 engaging Keynote Speakers, 2 breakout sessions, continental breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and beverages.
- Peter de Jager: A writer and consultant on Rational Assimilation of the Future. A publisher of hundreds of articles on Problem Solving, Creativity, Change and the Impact of Technology on privacy, security and business.
- David Barrett: The National Program Director for The Centre of Excellence in Project Management and Business Analysis - Schulich School of Business, York University.
- Allison Graham: Author of the bestselling book From Business Cards to Business Relationships: Personal Branding and Profitable Networking Made Easy! and Married My Mom, Birthed A Dog: How to Be Resilient When Life Sucks be launched early in 2017.
- Alan Mallory: An innovative International Speaker, Author and Professional Development Coach with a passion for leadership and living life to the absolute fullest!
- Monika Alder: Director, Transformational Change at Great-West-Life.
- Mishkin Berteig: A trainer, coach and consultant for organizations adopting Agile since 2001.
- Nora Fisher: Leader in the IS Transformation initiative at Great-West Life, with engagement from Corporate Strategy, Transformation Change Office (TCO), Human Resources and Communications divisions.
- Jeff Phelps: A Vice-President, Major Projects at Bruce Power, where his responsibilities include managing and delivering complex nuclear projects.
- Kelly Duffin: VP, Transformational Change at Great-West. She leads the development of Transformational Change Office (TCO) - a Center of Excellence in Change Management.
- Wendy Thompson: A former executive with more than 25 years of HR experience and an internationally certified coach specializing in team and leader development. Wendy is one of the first coaches in Canada to obtain her Certification in Neuro Transformational Coaching.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions or sponsor/vendor inquiries.
VENUE & ACCOMMODATIONS
Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
591 Wellington Rd, London, ON N6C 4R3
Reserve your room at the Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre. A block of rooms have been set aside until March 26th, 2017, with rates from $119.00 - $139.00. The rooms are subject to availability, so book early and tell them you are with PMI South Western Ontario Chapter.
Call 519-681-7151 to reserve your accommodation.
Come join us at 2017 PMI SWOC 14th Annual Symposium.