The central source for Project Management leadership, professional development and resources for people and organizations in South Western Ontario.
Enhancing the knowledge and skills of Project Management practitioners in South Western Ontario such that these skills are recognized as indispensable.
- Advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute within the South Western Ontario area.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals through a recruiting and focused retention plan.
- Promote professionalism through project management principles and techniques with local businesses, universities, professional associations and the community.
- Support and enhance professionalism in Project Management by developing and provide quality programs based on local Project Manager needs.
- Create and deliver an educational program that strengthens local Project Manager skills and supports the Project Management Institute Certification Programs.